"WE CAN MAKE IT BETTER WHEN WE STAND TOGETHER"
The Martyred Angels Foundation relies upon the generous donations of friends, supporters, and patrons for our general funding. We sincerely appreciate charitable donations that enable us to help families in their greatest times of need. Funding allows us to help families who have suffered the loss of a child by providing direct financial assistance, by facilitating access to crowdfunding campaigns such as GoFundMe, and by offering support programs and counseling services as well.
We offer these services to implement our mission:
- Fundraising to help pay for cemetery plots next to the child
- Group support meetings
- Access to Equestrian Therapy
- Temporary Grow financial support
- Grief support group camps
Our services are available to:
- Parents that have lost a child
- Children that have lost their parent(s)
- Those with confirmed PTSD relaxed to this loss
To maximize the impact of these services, we coordinate them with other non-profit organizations
To Achieve our Mission, we actively solicit support from individuals, businesses, trusts, and foundations
Help support our cause by making a secure one-time/monthly PayPal donation directly to us: